Tuesday 23 November 2010

Personal reflection

In this essay I will write about my writing skills before the college and after. In 1970s the UAE didn’t have many English teachers from UK and it was difficult to come here but now we have in each school an English teacher from the UK.
My writing skills are not  good because in my school there were many English teacher came from Egypt and Syria; also they don’t have good skills to teach us correctly how we can write any essay in the correct order. After the secondary  school I went to Abu Dhabi Men’s college and my new English teacher found  horrible mistakes in my writing so he gave me some correct ways to write an essay to get full marks. Also he gave me some simple writing band 5.5. In the college I improved my writing skills because I worked on comparing and contrast and some skills.
Overall, my country was weak 20 years ago, but now it is more modern and has  good colleges and good teachers.        

No comments:

Post a Comment